RIIWHS204D WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS COURSE INFORMATION
This unit covers working safely at heights in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes: identifying the work requirements, work procedures and instructions for the task; accessing and installing equipment; performing work at heights; and cleaning up the work area.
This unit specifies the competency required to undertake safe working practices when working at heights or depths
Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures demonstrate consistent timely completion of work at heights that safely, effectively and efficiently meets the required outcomes on a minimum of three (3) separate occasions including:
- Access, interpret and apply technical and safety information for working at heights
- Assess hazards and risk associated with working at heights and implement control methods
- Select wear and care for personal protective equipment identify required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- Check that fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment is correct
- Perform work safely at heights
- Correct storage an checking of equipment
- Clean up site on completion of work
1 Day 8:30am to 3:30pm
Payment & Trading Terms
Course Fee: $300
Applicants will be advised of the amount at time of the booking. Payment for the balance is required on the first day of training. Corporate clients, following a successful credit reference check, will be forwarded an invoice on the term of a 14 day account. Facilities include Bank Deposit or Cash.
Workers who require training and knowledge of working safely at heights.
What You Need to Know
- Prior to enrolling in this course you will need to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI) please visit www.usi.gov.au and ensure you have at least one form of identification.
- You must understand and speak the English Language at a level that enables the safe performance and understanding or Legislation and obligations.
- You must supply a form of identification that includes your name, photo, and signature.
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear.
- Tea and Coffee is provided (in conducted at our facilities)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training.
Theory and practical demonstrations
Licences & Certification
All participants meeting that assessment criteria will be issued with a Certificate of Attainment.
Cancellation & Withdrawals
Civil Assess requires 48 hours notice of cancellation if not attending the training course. In the event that Civil Assess is not notified of the cancellation and the student does not attend training, the full course fee will be applicable. If Civil Assess cancel the training course, and is not rescheduling then a full refund will be returned to the payer.
Course Dates and Booking
For information regarding course dates and bookings please feel free to contact us.
In partnership with RTO #90659