CPCCOHS1011A WORK SAFELY IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY COURSE INFORMATION (WHITE CARD)
This unit specifies the outcomes required to undertake Work Health and Safety (WHS) induction training within the construction industry.
This unit of competency supports the attainment of the basic WHS knowledge required prior to undertaking designated work tasks within any of the sectors within the construction industry.
- Identify WHS Legislative requirements and duty of care
- Basic principles of risk management
- Safe Work Practices (SWPs)
- Identify construction hazards and control measures
- Identifying safety signs and symbols
- Identify WHS communication and reporting processes
- Identify WHS incident response procedures
- Selection and use of PPE
- Identify safety equipment
7 Hours – (8:30am – 3:30pm)
Payment & Trading Terms
Course Fee: $150
Applicants will be advised of the amount at time of the booking. Payment for the balance is required on the first day of training. Corporate clients, following a successful credit reference check, will be forwarded an invoice on the term of a 14 day account. Facilities include Bank Deposit or Cash.
- You Must be a minimum of 14 years of age
- You must understand and speak the English language at a level that enables the safe performance on a construction site
- You must supply 100 points of identification, including (1) form of current photo identification (See page 3 for further details)
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear
- Tea and Coffee and Lunch is provided (if conducted at our facilities), local shops are nearby
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training.
Training and Assessment
Participants will be facilitated in a number of ways including both practical and theory activities and a knowledge written/verbal assessment. Face to face training will be under the guidance of one of our qualified and experienced trainers who hold the relevant and up to date WHS qualifications and vocational education experience.
Licences & Certification
This course is a Nationally Recognised Training and applicants’ deemed competent at the conclusion of the course will be provided with a Statement of Attainment for CPCCOHS1001A and a “Statement of Training”, this is used an interim copy of your competency in construction induction. A wallet sized construction induction card will be issued by Safe Work NSW within 30 days.
Cancellation & Withdrawals
Civil Assess requires 48 hours notice of cancellation if not attending the training course. In the event that Civil Assess is not notified of the cancellation and the student does not attend training, the full course fee will be applicable. If Civil Assess cancel the training course, and is not rescheduling then a full refund will be returned to the payer.
100 Points Evidence of Identity
|Document Type||Document||Point Value|
You may use only ONE Primary Document
|Australian Birth Certificate or Birth Card issued by the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages||70|
|Passport (Australian/International) that is current, or expired within the last 2 years but not cancelled||70|
|Australian Citizenship Certificate||70|
At least one of the documents supplied must have your current address
|Current Australian Driver’s Licence||40|
|Current Australian Learner Driver’s Licence||40|
|Current NSW Firearm’s Licence||40|
|Current Australian issued NCOC Photo Licence (post 2006) or
High Risk Work Licence
|Current Australian State or Territory Proof of Age/Photo Card (e.g. NSW RMS issued)||40|
|Australian Defence or Police Photo Identification Card||40|
|Current Australian Boat Operator’s Photo Licence||40|
Allowed to use a combination of secondary documents.
|Property (Council) Rates Notice||25|
|Property Lease Agreement||25|
|Motor Vehicle Registration or Insurance documents||25|
|If you wish to use more than one of these documents they must be from different organisations or Banks||A Utility Bill (e.g. water, electricity, gas)||25|
|Credit Cards/Savings Accounts Cards||25|
Course Dates and Booking
For information regarding course dates and bookings please feel free to contact us.
In partnership with RTO #90659