RIIMPO321D CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WHEELED FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS COURSE INFORMATION
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations in Civil construction.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles. Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
- Locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- Implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of civil construction wheeled front end loader operations including:
- Conducting prestart checks prior to commencing operations and shutdown procedures on completion of operations
- Carrying out vehicle refuelling requirements and procedures
- Driving and operating the equipment to site conditions
- Applying safe work practices and identifying and reporting all potential hazards, risks and environmental issues
- Applying problem solving and troubleshooting techniques
- Applying levelling techniques
- Selecting and using the required tools and equipment
- Working safely around other machines and personnel
- Applying methods of changing machine attachments
2-4 Days depending on experience (that can be verified).
Payment & Trading Terms
Course Cost $650.00. Payment for the balance is required on the first day of training. Corporate clients, following a successful credit reference check, will be forwarded an authority to invoice on the term of a 14 day account. Bank Transfer or Cash.
What You Need to Know & Do
Prior to enrolling in this course you will need to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI) please visit www.usi.gov.au and ensure you have at least one form of identification
- You will be required to conduct mathematical calculations throughout this course
- You must understand and speak the English language at a level that enables the safe performance of high risk work
- You must supply identification
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear
- Lunch is provided (If course is held at our facility)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training.
Assessments will be conducted over the duration of the course – Knowledge, Calculations and Practical Assessments. All critical components must be demonstrated and answered correctly.
Applicants deemed not yet competent in any area will be provided the opportunity to undergo further training.
Licences & Certification
This is a Nationally Recognised Training course and applicants deemed competent at the conclusion of the course will be provided with a Statement of Attainment for the applicable unit of competency that they completed.
Cancellations & Withdrawals
There is no charge for a student to transfer to an alternative date, provided notice was given at least prior to the course commencement time.
In the event of a corporate client if Civil Assess was not notified of the cancellation and the student does not attend training the full course fee will be applicable.
Course Dates and Booking
For information regarding course dates and bookings please feel free to contact us.
In partnership with RTO #90659