TLILIC2001 LICENCE TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT TRUCK COURSE INFORMATION (Forklift Licence)
TLILIC2001 (Forklift Licence) This unit specifies the outcomes required for the operation of a powered industrial truck equipped with a mast and an elevating load carriage to which is attached a pair of fork arms or other attachment, for licensing purposes.
This unit is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work and provides applicants with the knowledge and skills required to obtain a High Risk Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck.
- Workplace Health & Safety Legislation & Operating Procedures
- Hazard Identification, Assess Risks & Control Measures
- Plan Work
- Overhead Hazards
- Pre-start Operational Checks
- Damage & Defect Reporting
- Communication Methods
- Load Data Plate Specifications
- Determining Load Weight & SWL
- Shift Load including Manoeuvring, Loading, Lifting and stacking at Various Stack Heights
- Unplanned and or Unsafe Situations
- Post Operational Checks
- Shutdown & Secure Forklift Truck
3 X 7 Hour days. Note: If proof of recent operation of a forklift can be supplied (past forklift ticket, 3rd party reports etc) a two day course can be offered.
Must be minimum of 18 years of age
Payment & Trading Terms
Course Cost $550.00. Payment for the balance is required on the first day of training. Corporate clients, following a successful credit reference check, will be forwarded an authority to invoice on the term of a 14 day account. Bank Transfer or Cash.
What You Need to Know & Do
Prior to enrolling in this course you will need to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI) please visit www.usi.gov.au and ensure you have at least one form of identification
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- You will be required to conduct mathematical calculations throughout this course
- You must understand and speak the English language at a level that enables the safe performance of high risk work
- You must supply 100 points of identification, including (1) form of current photo identification and proof of NSW address
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear
- Lunch is provided (If course is held at our facility)
- A passport photo is required when you lodge your HRW Licence application with Australia Post
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training.
Three (3) assessments will be conducted over the duration of the course – (formative assessment) Knowledge, Calculations and Practical Assessments. On the last day of the course a summative assessment will be conducted by an approved State regulatory body assessor (e.g. Safe Work NSW) All critical components must be demonstrated and answered correctly.
Applicants deemed not yet competent will be provided the opportunity to undergo further training. Applicants cannot be reassessed for a minimum of 48 hours from the date of the original assessment. Note: There is no extra cost for this extra training or reassessment.
Licences & Certification
This is a Nationally Recognised Training course and applicants deemed competent at the conclusion of the course will be provided with a Statement of Attainment and the appropriate Licensing Body’s – Licence to Perform High Risk Work Application form.
This application is to be lodged at Australia Post which incurs and additional cost of $72.50 and payable to Australia Post.
Cancellations & Withdrawals
There is no charge for a student to transfer to an alternative date, provided notice was given at least prior to the course commencement time.
In the event of a corporate client if Civil Assess was not notified of the cancellation and the student does not attend training the full course fee will be applicable.
100 Points Evidence of Identity
|Document Type||Document||Point Value|
You may use only ONE Primary Document
|Australian Birth Certificate or Birth Card issued by the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages||70|
|Passport (Australian/International) that is current, or expired within the last 2 years but not cancelled||70|
|Australian Citizenship Certificate||70|
At least one of the documents supplied must have your current address
|Current Australian Driver’s Licence||40|
|Current Australian Learner Driver’s Licence||40|
|Current NSW Firearm’s Licence||40|
|Current Australian issued NCOC Photo Licence (post 2006) or
High Risk Work Licence
|Current Australian State or Territory Proof of Age/Photo Card (e.g. NSW RMS issued)||40|
|Australian Defence or Police Photo Identification Card||40|
|Current Australian Boat Operator’s Photo Licence||40|
Allowed to use a combination of secondary documents.
|Property (Council) Rates Notice||25|
|Property Lease Agreement||25|
|Motor Vehicle Registration or Insurance documents||25|
|If you wish to use more than one of these documents they must be from different organisations or Banks||A Utility Bill (e.g. water, electricity, gas)||25|
|Credit Cards/Savings Accounts Cards||25|
Course Dates and Booking
For information regarding course dates and bookings please feel free to contact us.
In partnership with RTO #90659